Friday, June 10, 2011

The blogger formerly known as...

... All Things Fluffy, Fashionable & Famous. Yep, it's me. I'm back (this time for realz). Except this time with less fluff (although I still have and adore my pups), fashion (I'm a stay-at-home mom and on a Dave Ramsey budget) and famous (I have bigger things to focus on these days).

But I am still me. LOUD, opinionated, blunt and pretty much obsessed with the same things as before.

I am now, McMommy Daze... because some days I am so busy and have so much going on that I literally walk around in a kind of glorious mommy daze. And of course my life consists of mommy "days" too. Nonstop really. And yes my last name starts with Mc. Simple. Right? YEAH!

I decided to make a comeback to blogging for several reasons:
- I miss it. Plain and simple.
- I want to look back and let this be my journal through life.
- I have some exciting things going on.

Some differences you will see on this blog verses the old blog:
- Less talk of fashion. It's still my love, but being a SAHM and on a budget doesn't allow for much shopping. I will occasionally blog about my new "loves" but doesn't mean I have them or will be getting them.
- More talk of my family. They are my love, passion and life. So expect more pictures and stories. And our lives are filled with funnies so expect some good laughs!
- More talk about Christ and the work He is doing in my life. Some of the things will give you chills and literally take your breath away.
- Consistency. I am promising to blog 3 or 4 days a week minimum. Even if I don't feel like it. This is going to be my little personal journal.

I will write about what I want, when I want. I will give my opinions. I don't hold back. It's the kind of person I am. I am an "out there" kind of person. I will share things that, to some, may be over the top, or too risque. But that's me. Those that know me, love this about me (most of the time).

When I shut All Things Fluffy, Fashionable & Famous down, I had 640 followers. I understand I will lose some of those. But I also understand I will gain some new wonderful readers. It's not about numbers for me this time. It's not about how many comments I get. Some times I might even disable comments on my posts. It's about journaling my life. Being real. Each and every day. Sharing the goings on of our funny family. That's the kind of blog this will be.

I met some of my now best friends through blogging so I have to love it. I have to respect it and that's another reason I came back to it. I can't wait to build friendships with new bloggers, new readers and see what comes of all this.

I'm excited to share my life on this new blogging journey. Expect some exciting things to come.

31 comments:

Melissa said...

Yay, love the new name! :)

Sarah said...

Yay!! Excited you are back and I can't wait to read :)

Mojito Maven said...

HOLLA!!!!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!

Can't wait friend!! xo

Karah said...

YAY YAY YAY!!! I am so glad you are back. I have missed your blog and I miss you something terrible. :( xoxo I can't wait to hear all the exciting things going on.

THE Stephanie said...

Glad you're back!!

The Shabby Princess said...

So, so, so glad to see you back to blogging! I love this new blog and can't wait to see more from you!

xoxox

Sassy said...

Yay! So glad you're back! I missed hearing about the going-ons of the McFluffy family, and I need more ALM pics on my life. :)

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

I'm so happy you're back. You know I love the design! Blogging introduced us and the good Lord made us friends! I love you!

Sarah said...

So glad you're back! Great new look, too!

Malissa said...

I'm so excited to read your new blog! Have fun!

I'm just the MOM said...

Its so good to see you back! I went through a hiatus period and absolutely just missed it! lol. I can't believe how much Addison has grown!!!!

Jessica said...

It's good to see that your back!!!

Mrs. Stethoscope said...

Yay your back.. I bet this new blog is going to be even better then the old one!!!!!!!!!!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Heck yea!! I can't tell you how happy I was to see you highlighted in my Reader this morning!!! I need more Lynds and ALM in my life!!!

Leslie said...

Welcome back! I've missed your blog and have wondered how you've been! Can't wait to catch up :)

Gwen said...

I am so glad you are back!!!! I can't wait to start reading again. :) Missed you tons!!!

In this wonderful life... said...

YAY!!!! SO exciting! Welcome back :)

Kate said...

YAY!

Love the new design - modern and FUN!

Oh, Sweet September said...

Love the new blog :) Excited to follow along again and hear about all of the wonderful things going on in your life!

Lynsey said...

Glad you are back! Love the new design and name.

ourhomeinprogress said...

YAY Friend! So happy!

I miss reading about you and Addison!

I'm Jess said...

Welcome back! Love your new look and cute name!

California Wife said...

Yay! So happy you're back!

Baby Mama said...

Glad you are back! I love your blog!

Susannah said...

Woot to the woot! I'm sooooo glad you're back!! I am really looking forward to seeing what's going on in your life. I've missed you, welcome back!

Ashley said...

SUPER DUPER CUTE! =)))))

GamecockQueen said...

Yay! Super happy to see you are back on blogger!

Pretty Personal Gifts said...

Just caught up with your new blog today. Your daughter is growing so fast!

LyndsAU said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley Paige said...

I am SO glad you're back to blogging!! I was an avid reader of ATFF&F and have been following some mutual bloggy friends on twitter that have been talking about your return! IM SO EXCITED!! Welcome back! :)

Jessbetth said...

Once in a while I would go to your old post and hope to see you a new one. Today I did the same thing and here you are! Love the name and can't wait! Glad you are back!