... All Things Fluffy, Fashionable & Famous. Yep, it's me. I'm back (this time for realz). Except this time with less fluff (although I still have and adore my pups), fashion (I'm a stay-at-home mom and on a Dave Ramsey budget) and famous (I have bigger things to focus on these days).
But I am still me. LOUD, opinionated, blunt and pretty much obsessed with the same things as before.
I am now, McMommy Daze... because some days I am so busy and have so much going on that I literally walk around in a kind of glorious mommy daze. And of course my life consists of mommy "days" too. Nonstop really. And yes my last name starts with Mc. Simple. Right? YEAH!
I decided to make a comeback to blogging for several reasons:
- I miss it. Plain and simple.
- I want to look back and let this be my journal through life.
- I have some exciting things going on.
Some differences you will see on this blog verses the old blog:
- Less talk of fashion. It's still my love, but being a SAHM and on a budget doesn't allow for much shopping. I will occasionally blog about my new "loves" but doesn't mean I have them or will be getting them.
- More talk of my family. They are my love, passion and life. So expect more pictures and stories. And our lives are filled with funnies so expect some good laughs!
- More talk about Christ and the work He is doing in my life. Some of the things will give you chills and literally take your breath away.
- Consistency. I am promising to blog 3 or 4 days a week minimum. Even if I don't feel like it. This is going to be my little personal journal.
I will write about what I want, when I want. I will give my opinions. I don't hold back. It's the kind of person I am. I am an "out there" kind of person. I will share things that, to some, may be over the top, or too risque. But that's me. Those that know me, love this about me (most of the time).
When I shut All Things Fluffy, Fashionable & Famous down, I had 640 followers. I understand I will lose some of those. But I also understand I will gain some new wonderful readers. It's not about numbers for me this time. It's not about how many comments I get. Some times I might even disable comments on my posts. It's about journaling my life. Being real. Each and every day. Sharing the goings on of our funny family. That's the kind of blog this will be.
I met some of my now best friends through blogging so I have to love it. I have to respect it and that's another reason I came back to it. I can't wait to build friendships with new bloggers, new readers and see what comes of all this.
I'm excited to share my life on this new blogging journey. Expect some exciting things to come.