Wednesday, June 15, 2011

"Frog"

So the other night, Adam and I were sitting in our den and Addison turns the corner with a ceramic frog that lights up and starts yelling "F#*K, F#*K"!!

I shot my eyes over at her, shook my head and said "NO. It's FROGUHHHHH!!!"

She said, "F#*K, F#*K!"

At this point, Adam has tears in his eyes from laughing so hard! I told him to get his phone out stat... and this is what we caught!

She, by no means, had any idea what she was saying. We don't cuss in our house. But she was so tickled because we were just dying laughing.

This was just one week ago and today she used the word "fwogie" so she has already corrected it. She changes so much every day it amazes me. I just thought I would share this hilarious moment that we captured. One day, she will be humiliated by this 57 seconds of sweet innocence...








10 comments:

Lucky in Love said...

This is priceless!

Michelle said...

Hilarious!! And adorable :)

Mrs. Stethoscope said...

This is tooooooo stinkin cute.... just like your accent!!!!!!!

I am so excited for when E starts talking so I can catch fun things like this

Leslie said...

That is hilarious! And I just love how she acts so adamant that she is saying it right, even enunciating the "ck" at the end! Precious!

Sherri D said...

My daughter has LITERALLY been doing the exact same thing...I thought, hmmm, which babysitter are we going to have to have a little chat with? And then I realized she was pointing to her stuffed frog!

Jenna said...

Oh my goodness, this is just hilarious! She is SO dang cute!!!

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

I just love this! SO FUNNY! She's so sweet because she's laughing so hard and has no idea why. I miss y'alls faces!

Gwen said...

OMG!! She is so adorable and this is absolutely hilarious!!! I have a video of Ellie as a baby where she kept falling over (she was learning to sit) and we were just cracking up. I think I won Mom of the Year that time around. LOL! So glad to have you back!

Mrs. Southern said...

Too funny!! She is adorable and ya'll laughing makes me laugh even harder. P was walking around one day saying "sit" but it sounded so much like another 4 letter word, I was about to die and he would not quit saying it!

Tiffany said...

Oh my word - hilarious!!