Friday, October 14, 2011

SMILE: 2 year pics

It was time for Addison's two year pictures. I couldn't believe it. I knew who I wanted to take them, I just had to hope I could get an appointment before her 2nd birthday was over. Whew. We did. My friend Kristen did them. She is very talented and has been a friend of mine for years.

I told her I just wanted her to cature Addison's personality and spunkiness. She did just that. I am beyond pleased and can't wait to get some printed and hanging in our home.

Enjoy all the cuteness. And Happy Friday!





















13 comments:

Lauren said...

Love each and EVERY single one!!!!!!!!!! So beautiful!!!!! :)

Ashley said...

She is so precious!
Very good pictures :)

Crown + Castle said...

So cute!!!!!

Karah said...

love all these pictures. What a beautiful family!! xoxo

Perfectly Imperfect said...

such great pictures of such a beautiful family!

Rachel said...

She is so cute! Can't believe she is 2! Also, I just love her curls!

Meg said...

Absolutely presh! She is such a doll baby!! Where did you get her adorable monogrammed overalls? those are a must have for my little girl!! :)

cMe said...

I love the two of you looking at her on the swing!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Be-yond adorable!! I love them all! I love the ones of all three of you! You can just tell how happy you all are! and it just makes me teary with happiness!! Give her a kiss for me tomorrow! And give yourself and big hug for me too ;) Xoxox!

Amanda said...

Im pretty much in LOVE with all these pictures!!!

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Day Old News said...

What a beautiful family! She is perfect!

Ashley said...

These are precious! Beautiful family!