Tuesday, November 8, 2011

We love LuLu

My sweet friend, Blair, has started up one awesomely amazing biz. Lulu McGee is up and running. She has some precious appliques and she is a monogramming queen. The quality of her work is outstanding. The girl's got skills!

We recently got our very first Lulu shirt and I have to say, Addison looks beyond adorable in it. The shirt is perfectly girl with the ruffles and the applique is too too cute. My only regret is I didn't order this in September. Oh well...we plan to wear this shirt OUT the month of November.

I encourage you ALL to go check out her new site. Her prices are awesome and her work is impeccable.

Here are a few things I have on my "WANT" list for Addison:
Circle Monogram Onesie for Girls
Girls Turkey Initial Applique Tee
-  Mod Turkey Tee

If you don't see exactly what you want or maybe you have something very specific in mind, contact Blair at LuLu@LuLuMcGee.com and she will help you out. She is so fun to work with and she will create whatever it is you want. A big bonus is...she's so sweet. Another bonus? She's QUICK!

Here's our first Lulu. We know there are many more to come...and can't wait to get some for Baby #2.







1 comment:

Lulu said...

You are the kindest, sweetest friend a girl could ask for! I love you so much, thank you for supporting Lulu McGee! Can't wait to get ALM in a bunch more Lulu McGee soon!!!!! xoxxo